Zero Deposit First Homes
If you’re trying to buy your first home, but the banks won’t talk to you because you don’t have the deposit, Our zero deposit offer may be your answer!
If you’re a First Home Buyer eligible to receive the First Home Owners Grant from your state Government, Zero Deposit First Homes may be able to help you with the deposit you need.
With many homebuyers struggling to come up with the hefty deposit required to secure a home loan, it is becoming increasingly difficult to get into a new home.
That’s why ZERO Deposit First Home Buyers has come up with a genuine ZERO Deposit solution.
ZERO Deposit First Homes understand how hard it can be to save for a deposit, and that’s why we have developed a product to take the stress out of saving to purchase a home.
Buying a new home is very exciting, but it’s also one of the biggest commitments a family can ever make, so we try to make the process faster and less stressful.
ZERO Deposit First Homes are continuing to help Australians get into their own first home and our experienced House and Land Specialists are happy to guide you through the 4 step process.
Don't miss out on the $20,000 First Home Owner's Grant ending on 30 June 2017!
THE FIRST HOME OWNERS GRANT ON NEW HOMES
STAMP DUTY CONCESSIONS
To qualify for the First Home Owners Grant,you must meet the following requirements:
- You are an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- You have never owned a residential property anywhere in Australia
- You have not previously received a First HomeBuyers Grant from any state or territory in Australia
- You must be 18 years of age or older
- It is required that the recipient of the FHOG occupies the home as their principal place of residence for a continuous period of at least 6 months, which must take place within 12 months of receiving the FHOG.
In addition to the above government assistance, first homebuyers may be eligible for concessions on stamp duty for the purchase of your house and land package.
As a first homebuyer, you may be be exempt from paying stamp duty, saving thousands.
If you have any questions on information above, or want to start your road to home ownership, please contact us.
If you would like more information Call us on
Our Zero Deposit First Home Plans
Not What Your Looking For?
We Have Other Zero Deposit